Happy Veterans Day Quotes 2019, Wishes, Messages, Images. The Veterans Day is a national holiday in the US. At the same time, it is a public and federal holiday in many states of the USA. The day is celebrated to give tribute to all the veterans who protect us and risks their lives for us. So, you guys should also celebrate the day with your family and friends and honor all the veterans by sharing the below Happy Veterans Day 2019.
Happy Veterans Day Quotes 2019
We all should do something for all the military veterans that are because they are doing much more things for us. They are protecting us from various threats and dangers. At the same time, many veterans had died at the time of war so that we can be safe. It is their ultimate sacrifice for us and our country. So, we should do something for them on their special day, which is the Veterans Day.
You may also Like:-
We must honor them because they always try to protect us by risking their lives and putting themselves in dangers. That’s why we should appreciate their effort and sacrifice and give Tribute to them. Now, we can do that by sharing various motivational and appreciable quotes with them, and you can get those quotes from the below.
- The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude.
- When the peace treaty is signed, the war isn’t over for the veterans or the family. It’s just starting.
- Honor to the soldier and sailor everywhere, who bravely bears his country’s because. Honor, also, to the citizen who cares for his brother in the field and serves, as he best can, the same cause.
Veterans Day Quotes by Presidents
You can see the Veterans Day is one of the most important days for all Americans. That is because not only the general public celebrates, but also presidents also celebrate that day and honor all the veterans. Now, in the below, I am providing some quotes that are given by some presidents of the US. You can share them with veterans.
- The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. – Abraham Lincoln.
- War may sometimes be a necessary evil. But no matter how necessary, it is always an evil, never a good. We will not learn how to live together in peace by killing each other’s children. – Jimmy Carter.
Veterans Day Quotes for Everyone
You guys can also share the below Veterans Day quotes with all the veterans to appreciate their work and make them happy. Those quotes are the best and will inspire them. At the same time, the below quotes are short and have heart-touching meaning too.
- Duty, honor, country. Those three Hallowed Words reverently dictate what you ought to be, what you can be, what you will be.
- The soldier above all other’s pray’s for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest Wounds scars of war.
- To be a veteran, one must know and determine one’s price for freedom.
In the end, I would like to say celebrate the Veterans Day with all the veterans and your family and friends. In the meantime, wish them with the help of the above quotes as well. Besides, tell everyone about this day and what it represents especially those who don’t know the significance of this day.